Search This Blog, All Links Referenced In All Posts, & Paranoid Links At The Bottom Of The Page

28 September, 2009

Argentina: Woman Claims Visit By 14 "Extraterrestrials"


Source: Popular On-Line
http://www.popularonline.com.ar/nota.php?Nota=413256
Date: 09.28.09


Argentina: Woman Claims Visit by 14 “Extraterrestrials”


The event occurred at a house in Florencio Varela and the case promises to have worldwide repercussions

They were fourteen aliens in total. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, they were surrounding the bed she shared with her husband and small daughter. They looked at her silently, and at no moment did she feel fear. She wanted to wake up her husband, to have him witness what was occurring before her very eyes, but the Vistors advised her telepathically that he would remain asleep, as he was still not yet ready. Then, the beings revealed all of their secrets to her during a 40 minute time period. This is a “contact” experience between a young woman from the town of Florencio Varela and a group of aliens – a case whose mysterious elements have the research community on tenterhooks, and promises to become known worldwide.

The entire episode forms part of an impressive investigation undertaken by the renowned founders of Grupo OVNI – Jorge Marron and Daniel Valverdi – who managed to secure an interview last week with the young woman, 23, who lives in a house in Florencio Varela along with her husband and child. “The case is currently under investigation and the analyses have not yet been completed. We are working with a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have contributed their manpower to unravel the case. As we can tell right now, it is 90% true,” Valverdi told Expedientes Secretos.

“Karina” is the name of the protagonist, and the story is truly enthralling. Among other revelations, she said that the aliens visit our planet on six-month rotations, and are replaced by a new group. They also explained that the circles and shapes that appear on the fields are signals they employ among themselves, and finally explained that there are dozens of civilizations from other planets that come down and interact on Earth to study it (and surely to study us).

“I never had an experience of this sort. It happened two and a half months ago. We were in bed – my husband, my baby and me. They were asleep and I was trying to fall asleep. Suddenly I felt lights, and when I opened my eyes there was nothing there. I closed my eyes again, and the same thing happened. Like a flash of light. I opened my eyes, but all I could see was the [pilot light] on the stove,” explained Karina, on audio recordings broadcast on the Codigo OVNI radio show (FM Apuntes, Mondays, 22:00 hrs.)

“The fourth time that this happened, I felt it closer. I opened my eyes and saw the beings standing beside me. I was lying between my husband and my daughter. I uncovered myself and sat up. They were around the bed, fourteen of them, all of them short except for one: this last one was beside my husband, staring at him fixedly. The small ones were all around, and measured 1.30 meters or so. They were slightly taller than my bed’s sommier, which is rather tall,” said the young woman.

In her description of the events to researches Marron and Valverdi, the witness explained that she tried to wake her husband, but was unable to do so. “I even dug my nails into him, but nothing. The baby was on the other side, on her stomach, but neither of them reacted. At that time, one of the beings told me not to wake up my husband, because he was not ready. I realize that they spoke to me telepathically, and I could answer them in the same way,” Karina explained.

They were practically alike. The only difference was the height of one of their number. They were skinny, with long necks and small heads. Their eyes were black, like almonds, slanted, and their mouths were also small. They had little wrinkles on their face and the head was oval. They had shoulders; their fingers were long and had no nails,” described the woman, who was standing beside a group of aliens who touched her hair, the palms of her hands and lifted one of her arms.”

“Five of them were on the left, four facing me and five on the right side of the bed. I was the only one who wasn’t paralyzed. We communicated for some 40 minutes, mouths closed. That is to say, I spoke by my mouth didn’t move. I managed to touch one of the little ones, and he touched my face. I just felt the need to touch him, and in fact I felt peaceful in their company. I never had the impression that they could harm my daughter or any one of us,” Karina insists.

“Suddenly he made a movement (sic),” said the witness. “He touched me with two fingers, and finally brushed a finger along my forehead. They told me they had come to give me answers about a black book (the Bible) and that what I was thinking was in fact true. When I asked them a question, they told me everything, with details.”

In her conversation with the researchers, Karina stated “the tall one was looking at my husband all the time. His head was slightly smaller than the others, because the small ones had rather larger heads. It felt like touching a baby’s skin – they had little wrinkles, but I couldn’t feel them when I touched one of them. The skin was cold and the color was odd, neither white nor gray. They had a skin tone that doesn’t exist here.”

(Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO, and Jorge Marrón and Daniel Valverdi, Grupo OVNI)

No comments:

Post a Comment