Search This Blog, All Links Referenced In All Posts, & Paranoid Links At The Bottom Of The Page

13 February, 2009

Planet X Researcher Andy Lloyd does Roma!


“Mr. and Mrs. Darkstar” take Planet X to the Vatican!



"I think it's fair to say that conferences on the subject of 'Planet X' are a rare event. I was honoured to be asked to speak at this conference in Rome, but I was also a little sceptical about how many delegates would attend. I have several pages on the Dark Star website already translated into Italian, thanks to my friend Mattia. Even so, would that be sufficient to fill a conference hall full of people whose language I did not even share?

[....]

I set out six scenarios for the timing of Nibiru - two of them related to Zecharia Sitchin's original work, two of them related to my research, and the other two about 2003 and 2012. I tried to stick to the facts as much as possible, and stay neutral. I hope I achieved that, but I can't imagine that the talk was easy listening for the many delegates who were already convinced that the world will end in 3 years time. Still, that's what conferences are all about - to bring together an eclectic mix of opinions and research. It would be easy for me to go along with the current morbid interest in 2012 with a confirmatory nod - I'm sure my book sales and media exposure would climb as a result! But, at the end of the day, I don't think that the 2012 'event' will be catastrophic. At least, I don't think there is enough evidence to suggest this scenario."



See the details of "The Return of Planet X" conference at:

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/roma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment